Pizzatime again 🙂 We love Pizza and could actually eat it like 4 times a week which would be bad for our weight but still it tastes extremely delicious which makes it too hard to resist. We got a pretty fast and easy one for you. It only takes 35 Minutes from the start until the moment you can put it in your mouth. We already tried some doughs and even one that needs 72 hours to rest, but we prefer the fast and easy one. Why wait when we can have a pizza in half an hour?
Today there is a lot of meat with chorizo, bacon and red onions. Do you love bacon as much as we do? We love it but there are so huge differences in quality. High Quality bacon is like the best thing ever. It is not as salty and fat as the cheap one. It is just so much better.
We used the baking steel and after making some adjustments with the oven /temperature and time to warm up, we love it. It doesn’t really work as the manual says but using those adjustments, we get a perfect pizza 🙂
What you need for a 35-minute pizza with chorizo, bacon and red onions
- 300g flour (150g type 550, 150g type 405)
- about 200ml lukewarm water
- 1/2 pack dried yeast
- 1 shot olive oil
- quite some salt
- 4 slices of good bacon
- 4-6 slices of chorizo
- 1 red onion
- 2 mozzarella
- 1 can of tomatoes (you need less but can’t buy less, right?)
- salt, pepper, sugar
So bereitet ihr die 35 Minuten Pizza zu:
- Pre-heat the oven to 50°C circulating air. Put flour, salt, yeast, olive oil and about 3/4 of the water in a bowl and mix it. Add some water if needed, if not, just knead it by hands for about 2 minutes until you get a smooth dough. Put the bowl with the dough covered in a cloth in the oven for about 15 minutes and turn off the oven. Parting the dough and letting in rest in 2 portions in 2 bowls would be the best in this case.
- In the meantime you can prepare the rest. Blend the tomatoes with salt, sugar and pepper and put it aside. Cut chorizo, bacon, onions and mozzarella as you like it and have it ready for the pizza.
- Get the dough out of the oven after 15 minutes and let it rest some 10 more minutes at a warm place and pre-heat the oven to 250°C. Put some flour in the ground where you want to form the pizza. Take the dough and use your hands to kind of push the edges away until you have a pizza the size you like.
- Spread the tomatoes and cheese as well as the onions and the bacon. Leave the rest for when the pizza is ready because otherwise there would just be loads of fat.